Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's up with Hotmail, Messenger and Facebook?

Hi, I have windows XP and I run Norton Antivirus Software. Whenever I try to use MSN Messenger, access my Hotmail, use Facebook or make an online purchase, my internet explorer goes straight to a blank screen saying 'Internet Explorer cannot find the webpage etc'.



This never happened before someone turned my norton off to make my laptop run faster, and none of my attempts have fully reactivated the software. Anyone any ideas?



What's up with Hotmail, Messenger and Facebook?spyware remove



doubtful this would be due to your av scanner unless they disabled it and got you a virus whilst it was disabled.open your internet explorer and click on tools, internet options ,under the general tab click delete cookies and then click delete files and also tick the offline content box,next top corner right side click advanced and then bottom of the box click restore defaults and apply and you should then be sorted.as for your norton click through the settings in the program and see if it has a default settings tab.



What's up with Hotmail, Messenger and Facebook?virus protection



start up in safe mode (F8)



go into the following folders and delete all the contents including folders in there



open windows explorer



kill everything in them, spare NONE !

No comments:

Post a Comment