Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do I get the ad for Win Antivirus software to stop popping up on my pc?

It pops up every time I am on the internet some times more than once.



How do I get the ad for Win Antivirus software to stop popping up on my pc?antivirus download



Run Vundofix from



http://www.atribune.org/content/section/...



How do I get the ad for Win Antivirus software to stop popping up on my pc?bmw



I recommend superantispyware. It will fix that problem. It is very effective and it is free.
Remove this rubbish software and replace with AVG :-)
Get at least three free programs because no one program can detect all spyware http://www.basicspywaretips.com/getridof...
use lavasoft ad aware
google these programs



ad-aware



spybot search and destory



spyware blaster



avg anti-spyware



spysweeper



avg anti-virus



dont forget to update before you run.
If you have a good Pop-up blocker, turn it on. If you are on Yahoo as your primary provider, you can get theirs at the bottom of your homepage(download center link) otherwise, you'll need a Norton or other security program with Pop-Up Blocker.
Activate your pop-up blocker. Under tools, click, turn pop-up blocker on. If you don't want to use that one, download the yahoo toolbar, it has a very good pop-up blocker..good luck..
You have a virus and nothing you scan is going to remove it.It over rides your scanners so they will not pick it up But this will. I had it to it is in with virus burst,pest trap download,install,scan it will remove it i promise
Get a good anti-spyware program. Here you have some free options:



http://askcomputerexpert.ws43.com/downlo...

No comments:

Post a Comment