Thursday, October 22, 2009

I cant install anything on my pc, the .exe file just wont run, eventhough i have reinstalled my wind

i have this "restricted by bro act" written on the blue zone everytime i open "my computer", "my document", and every single folder that i opened. for example, "[[my documents]] - restricted by bro act", and when i click "folder option" to show hidden files, it just wont open. i also clicked "run" on the start menu, but that also wont open. and theres always an error whenever i tried to install a software. how do i get rid of the viruses when i cant even install an antivirus software?



I cant install anything on my pc, the .exe file just wont run, eventhough i have reinstalled my windows xp.?mcaffee



You have a virus Win32.SillyFDC.D



[System32Root]\bro-act.exe



dangerous.



I cant install anything on my pc, the .exe file just wont run, eventhough i have reinstalled my windows xp.?norton antivirus 2007



It sounds to me like you've got an illegal (pirated) version of XP.When you insall XP, you have a limited time in which to register and activate it. After this time , the program blocks a lot of the functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment