Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pls help my pc ?

When I turn on my pc , I saw these things : This copy of windows didnt pass genuine windows validation and you havent yet resolved the problem . this copy of windows is no longer eligible to receive the full range of upgrades and product support available from microsoft . to protect ur copy of windows click resolve now-resolve later



After then , I clicked on resolve now , nothing happened , the screen was still blue all the time , i kept waiting and waiting then I reseted my pc and made another choice later . everything would be ok , I could use my pc as usual . i dont know if I will get it next time then what should i do ? is it dangerous ? my pc has no antivirus software so im scared to connect internet , once time i tried with karpersky 6.0 but the ram is 64 mb and didnt seem fit for this as it required 128mb .



Add to this , in the right hand of screen i saw these thing :



You may be a victim of software counterfeiting . this copy of windows didnt pass genuine windows validation



Pls help my pc ?norton internet security 2008



Free Antivirus: http://www.clamwin.com/



Free Firewall: http://www.zonealarm.com/store/content/c...



Get these, and you should be covered. Microsoft has been doing this lately to a lot of people.



Pls help my pc ?spyware removal



If you have a genuine copy (not pirated) and have the original XP CD, contact Microsoft and they can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment