Thursday, October 8, 2009

How does norton 360 stand up against other antivirus software?

Take a look



http://anti-virus-software-review.topten...



http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,124475...



I use Norton IS 2007 myself.



How does norton 360 stand up against other antivirus software?antivirus downloads



I've been a bit Norton user for years now. What is the best antivirus software is always a big debate. Almost everyone swears by one brand or another, free or purchased :) Norton 360 includes a very comprehensive and effective antivirus program. The common complaint about Norton is that it adversely affects the performance of the computer but with today's high processing speeds honestly I can't really see that big of a problem with my system's performance with Norton running in the background.



Norton 360 is user-friendly enough that I installed it on my mother's home computer and laptop. Basically after the initial set-up, she doesn't need to do anything except leave it on to run the scheduled scans and updates. I can control the subscription through my Norton account.



The best thing about Norton 360 that I found is that the version I purchased had a license for three different computers in the household. Other purchased antivirus programs often require that you purchase one program per household computer...



Overall, I thought the package was a good deal and it's been running smoothly in our household for the past few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment