Thursday, October 22, 2009

My computer is dying!!! HELP ME!!!?

My computer is infested with spyware, adware, and viruses. I am in desperate need of getting a software that will kill those darn things. It would be awesome if i could download a free one. I have tried to do that, and they all need a registration code and they want between 30 and 200 dollars for them. Do you know of any Antivirus software that is free to download?



My computer is dying!!! HELP ME!!!?pc security



Yeah, the computer I'm using has a free McAfee antivirus package I got from AOL, been using it for about 7 months. Computer in the living room has same but has been using it for about a year - no problems. I don't think AOL is still offering it but you should Google McaAfee for free antivirus. I was paying Symantec but had problems all the time. Now I don't pay anyone and have not had any problems.



My computer is dying!!! HELP ME!!!?symantic



Im a antivirus and adware killer.



Bought anti virus is best but this sould help you.



Download ,install and run in order.Restart your computer when you are finished.



Version v2.06.567 (2,687KB)



- Download from FileHippo.com (more downloads)



- Alternative Download



Version v2.06.567 (2,687KB)



- Download from FileHippo.com (more downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment