Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can I download WinAntivirus Pro 2006 & Drive Cleaner?

I am often getting this site when i am browsing. Is it adviseable to download this AntiVirus software. I already have AdWare. Many times I also get msg from Driver Cleaner saying that you have many adult sites on your computer.... and it is adviseable to have a Drive Cleaner software and when I try to avoid this site by closing the windows, all my other browsing windows closes. If I download this drive cleaner, will it harm my system. is it reliable. Please give genuine answers.



Can I download WinAntivirus Pro 2006 %26 Drive Cleaner?nortan antivirus



You have got to love those pop-ups. Don't go to any of those sites they "suggest". Your best bet is to download Google's Toolbar because it has a very good pop-up blocker. If you do want some sort of virus scanner or registry cleaner, go out and buy it or go the manufacturers website and pay for it. Free stuff never works. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment