Thursday, October 22, 2009

MacBook Users ONLY?

Im thinking of buying a macbook for university i was wondering are macbooks good i need to know because im probably going to be buying it in the next few days.



please give me all of the information you have about macbooks



and maybe some names of software for a macbook like:



-Antivirus Software (preferably Free)



MacBook Users ONLY?moto guzzi



Macbooks are great ! They are fast, noiseless and they have a pretty good design. They don't need anti-virus because they don't get virus, but if you want to get it protected, you can dowload free software from www.macupdate.com. you'll never regret it!



MacBook Users ONLY?norton internet security 2008



White one can get dirty and scratched VERY easily, if that kind of thing matters to you.
I have no real personal experience with Mac products; however my daughter (a professional screen writer) and a recent convert to Mac has had nothing but great things to say about it. Her raves have been so high that I am going to buy a new Intel Mac as my next computer.



The Intel Macs can run Windows as well as OS X, this will make my transition easier and I won't have to re-purchase all my Windows programs for Mac versions. Best of both worlds.



As far as anti virus programs.............not required as long as you are only running Mac's OS X because nobody is writing viruses to attack Macs as yet.
I own a MacBook Pro. I originally wanted a MacBook, but I came across a great deal on a refurbished MacBook Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment