Thursday, October 22, 2009

Virusheat?

has just appeared on me computer, first of no one has downladed it we have bullguard antivirus software and this little bubble keeps coming up saying that there is spyware on the cmputer, but i have scanned like 5 times with bullguard and it detects nothing, also our anti spyware and stuff is on and bullguard keeps reasurring us there is nothing wrong, the computer is working fine but i dont knwow why this software and bubble keeps apperaring when we havent downloaded it, i have evn tried going on control panel and delete programs but there isnt a program there! whats wrong please help!



Virusheat?noton



Remove virus heat.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



Virusheat?stinger



try manual removal instructions



http://removal-tool.com/virus-heat/
Hello Lucy,



I feel your frustration. I was infected with Virus heat not too long ago.



It can be very trick to remove from your computer.



You will probably be better off just getting it off your computer. And then keeping yourself protected in the future.



I had the hardest time getting this crap off of my computer.



I thought that I would have to get a new laptop.



It wasn't until I was searching google one day, and found a website that compared spyware removers.

No comments:

Post a Comment