Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi Gentlemen/ladies please help me out, I got a window vista, with two window firewalls running in m

I had installed AVG antivirus, software. I got one window firewall preinstalled in my laptop.



I don't know what to do next, what should i do to make my laptop safe to use.



how to delete / off one firewall, if that is the answer.



Please, answer me in details, as i am not that good in software.



A detailed reply will be highly highly appreciated.



Thanks



Hi Gentlemen/ladies please help me out, I got a window vista, with two window firewalls running in my laptop?nortonantivirus



OK, you've got AGV anti-virus and Windows firewall? One's an anti-virus program, the other is a firewall. No problem (except that neither are that great).



If you've got another, unmentioned, firewall then that would normally switch off the WIndows firewall.



Hi Gentlemen/ladies please help me out, I got a window vista, with two window firewalls running in my laptop?spyware



I just came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm ordering mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!
It's fine to have anti-virus and a firewall, but you don't need 2 firewalls, delete one.



Go into control panel, select install/remove programmes wait for all to be listed, choose one to delete and follow on screen instuctions. Or use search bar type in firewall. Right click the one you don't want, choose delete, click OK. All's done.



Keep your AVG up to date, and the firewall will keep nosey parker out.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment