Monday, October 19, 2009

Anyone using Windows Vista RC2 (64-bit)? What antivirus software are you using?

For whatever reason I can't get Windows Vista upgrade advisor to run on my computer. I have everything backed up and I think I'm just going to install Vista without running the Advisor.



Anyone using Windows Vista RC2 (64-bit)? What antivirus software are you using?anti virus scan



http://home3.ca.com/SubscriptCenter/MSTr...



free for 1 year



Anyone using Windows Vista RC2 (64-bit)? What antivirus software are you using?ariel



ok good luck
HEYYYYY!!!!!!!..u answered my question about the computer calculator. i was going to sen du a message but u don't let other users do that. i have another question please contact me if u got this message thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment