Thursday, October 22, 2009

Out of these 3 antivirus programs below, which would you choose?

I recently changed from McAfee to Kaspersky (MacAfee is a little bit "heavier" and "slower") but someone told me that having free anti-virus AVG is perfectly alright, then, one software technician recommended NOD 32 which he said was the best among the rest today. If you were to choose, which would you prefer? AVG? Kaspersky? or NOD 32?



Out of these 3 antivirus programs below, which would you choose?triumph



NOD32 is by far the best. In tests it seems to get most vulnerabilities out there and reviews have said that it exceeds Kaspersky and AVG.



That being said, Kaspersky is also very good. But I use NOD32.



Out of these 3 antivirus programs below, which would you choose?worms



In your position i would have choosed AVG for Free.



But in my position i would prefer all of them to use Spyware Terminator because it is so fast and can help you in detecting every viruses. So i would prefer Spyware terminator than AVG
Nod 32 is best for home and small business users and Kaspersky or Nod 32 are dramatically superior to Mcafee and AVG
Nod32 or Kaspersky both have good detection rates, I use Nod32.



I would not use AVG its detection rate is to low thats the free AVG %26 the paid for AVG, Avast %26 Avira are both free %26 have better detection rates than AVG.



It is said only fools %26 Kids use AVG.
NOD32
I use Kaspersky and have had no trouble. NOD32 is great too. AVG pay version is testing really good also but my personal experience with all 3 keeps me right here. Here are the AV Comparative test results (for anti virus %26 malware only. no firewall)



http://www.av-comparatives.org/seiten/er...
I use Avast and after 2 years no viruses



I have also used Kaspersky in the past and AVG



they are both good programs.



others to consider



outpost



comodo
AVG. I ve had it and Ive had no problems so far

No comments:

Post a Comment