Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I get rid of EOUWiz.exe?

When I try to switch of my laptop this box would appear and say something about eouwiz.exe .I did a search inside my laptop and found eouwiz.exe in the folder C:pogram files\intel\wireless\bin.I tried deleting it but it would say access is denied.It had a logo of my wireless card beside it.I tried to get rid of it by going to control panel and using the remove pograms but could not find it there.Also my registry cleaner ,antivirus software and anti spware software never detected it therefore had never done anything about it.So what should I do?Any suggestions please.Thanks



How do I get rid of EOUWiz.exe?norton ghost



Description: EOUWiz.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" - normally C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 356352 bytes (88% of all occurrence), 569413 bytes.



The program is not visible. The program starts upon Windows startup (see Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Wi... File EOUWiz.exe is not a Windows system file. The process can be removed using the control panel Add\Remove programs applet. EOUWiz.exe is able to record inputs. Therefore the technical security rating is 34% dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment