Thursday, October 22, 2009

Problem with uninstalling McAfee 4.5?

HI..I had McAfee 4.5 installed about a year ago.But my comp got corrupted in between due to which McAfee lost all its program files but its still installed in the comp.Since its still installed,I'm not able to install any other anti virus software.. I have McAfee security center also which is not getting uninstalled as Mcafee virus scan is still installed..Whenever i try to uninstall Mcafee virus scan from the control panel,its says that the uninstaller file is in a cd or computer folder..i tried to search but to no avail...So please help me!! I'm having this prob for about 5months now and becos of this I'm not able to install any other antivirus software..! please HELP!!



Problem with uninstalling McAfee 4.5?microsoft



I will recommend you to install a fresh copy of Windows OS



Problem with uninstalling McAfee 4.5?norton ghost



http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Unins...

No comments:

Post a Comment