Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why won't my computer allow me to watch video anymore?

When I try to watch a video from any site, it now won't show the movie. I am not sure how this happened as it is my bf's computer and the language is not English and I cannot read it or understand what or why. Is this from the antivirus software? And can I get around this so I can still watch videos on the net? Any help would be appreciated. We have G Data anti virus software. Thanks :-)



Why won't my computer allow me to watch video anymore?free spyware remobal



Oh dear, what browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer (and if it is in english), go to "Tools" (up there), "Internet Options", then a window will pop-up. Go to "advanced" tab, then scroll down until you see "Multimedia". Make sure that "Play videos" is checked.



If it's not in english, tell your boyfriend to go to "Control Panel" %26gt; "Date, Time, Language and Regional Options" and change the language settings to English.



Why won't my computer allow me to watch video anymore?kawasaki



~ Leeza...



~ Very simple answer...



~ Get a Mac or Apple computer...



~ No more crashes... no more problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment