Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No one recieves my emails through outlook express.?

I have all the settings 100% to the point perfect the way yahoo tells me to setup outlook express. The SMTP and the POP are correct and the ports are correct. I have tried alternat ports and get the same issue with ports that yahoo says are suppose to work as well if 25 is blocked by your ISP. The PC has no antivirus software and has no firewall at all, windows or software installed firewall. I can recieve emails and send them with no errors at all as if it works perfect but the person does not recieve the email. I have sent emails from yahoo's web mail and they send perfect in less then a second. I just upgraded my account from classic to plus and within seconds of upgrading my account I was able to use the POP just not able to send emails.....or able to send but not able to recieve on the other end. Any solutions?



No one recieves my emails through outlook express.?free adware remover



Make sure that you only have a single SMTP address. There can be problems with multiples even if you choose Yahoo as primary.



鉁?br>No one recieves my emails through outlook express.?internet security 2006





There is a 50/50 chance there could be somthing on their end.
On your end try to check mail filtering or any block addresses coz that person might be on the block list.



Are you able to receive email from that person? Have that person double check his filtering coz he might have you added to the block list also

No comments:

Post a Comment