Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pc problem help pls ? thank you?

When I turn on my pc , I saw these things : This copy of windows didnt pass genuine windows validation and you havent yet resolved the problem . this copy of windows is no longer eligible to receive the full range of upgrades and product support available from microsoft . to protect ur copy of windows click resolve now-resolve later



After then , I clicked on resolve now , nothing happened , the screen was still blue all the time , i kept waiting and waiting then I reseted my pc and made another choice later . everything would be ok , I could use my pc as usual . i dont know if I will get it next time then what should i do ? is it dangerous ? my pc has no antivirus software so im scared to connect internet , once time i tried with karpersky 6.0 but the ram is 64 mb and didnt seem fit for this as it required 128mb .



Add to this , in the right hand of screen i saw these thing :



You may be a victim of software counterfeiting . this copy of windows didnt pass genuine windows validation



Pc problem help pls ? thank you?house call



Your windows is not genuine and Microsoft has put warning message. To resolve, you need to connect to internet and press "resolve" so Microsoft website give you direction on how to buy product key and make it genuine.



You can call Microsoft if you own genuine Microsoft operating system to resolve it. OR Microsoft will ask to buy the product key and will tell you steps on how to remove the warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment