Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I don't know what's wrong with my computer?

Everytime i'm online i have trouble entering websites, even after constant refreshing the page still won't load. just yesterday i couldn't go on Y!A. recently the antivirus software on my computer was disabled but i still have Ad-Aware SE Personal. I run the program as often as i could but it does not help. I am currently downloading an anti-virus software.



I don't know what's wrong with my computer?download



try these 2 down load them then disconnect from internet remove what you have on your pc then install these 2 antivirus and spyware programs, if you are looking for a free antivirus and spyware, well I have been using these two for the last month or so, on a trial by myself, and so far, they are as good as any, that I have tried, if not better, since installing them they have picked up any and all known viruses and spyware.



The spyware impressed me, when I installed a torrent tool bar, that was full of spyware it not only removed the spyware it removed the tool bar as well, which impressed me.



The two programs are AVAST home and SPYWARE TERMINATOR, I would recommend these two programs to protect your systems.



The first link is avast antivirus



http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Editi...



This is the link for spyware terminator



http://www.download.com/Spyware-Terminat...

No comments:

Post a Comment