Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Before reformating?

I have here a list what they say i need before i start reformatting the drive,



1 Windows operating system installation disc with CD-KEY



2 Device Drivers



3 Antivirus software



I have the xp cd handy with product key ready to go



and all the device drivers like my dsl modom/ and my soundcard



as for my antivirus do i need to download that back on my computer right after i reinstall windows xp back on my pc and scan that after windows is back on my pc?



Before reformating?anti virus software



back up is first state before reformatting



even i u r going to format only c drive



first better to at safer side



becoz its have chances to loss the data



second stage is be sure that whatever softwares u required u must have the cd of it



like motherboard driver, antivirus, ms office, etc.



and rest of things u r mentioned in urs email.



Before reformating?aurora



That seems to be all you need, unless you are missing your backups, which I guess are optional.
mainly you need to install the anti virus before going online to download
DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP FIRST!!!!



Anything that is on your computer that is important to you, you dont want to lose it. Any files, pictures, music etc
Ok, let me add something. Download and burn ubuntu to a CD. This means you can boot up and access internet even if your HDD has no operating system installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment