Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How can I fix display problems after reinstalling the OS?

After reinstalling XP Home Edition my display settings were set at a very low level and I can't seem to adjust them. I went through the troubleshooting process but some of the options it suggested I was not able to access.



The computer was very buggy, adware, spyware and viruses out the yinyang. It was beyond using antivirus software or anti-malware software to repair it.



Is it possible that the reboot did not remove all the malware? Would using a good hard drive eraser solve this problem? Or do I need to look at other options?



How can I fix display problems after reinstalling the OS?internet security



The monitor or display of a computer is the primary user interface. Monitor problems are some of the most common computer problems since the voltages inside a monitor can be as high as 10 KV. Many of the problems can be fixed yourself by simply changing the settings. Detailed instructions available at http://fixit.in/monitor.html



How can I fix display problems after reinstalling the OS?network security



The problem is your Video Card's Drivers.



You will have to install them.



Everything will be right then.
install your video driver
after you install the video driver right click on the screen and click on settings you can change the in there%26gt;%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment