Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I go to add and remove and take out a program called systemdoctor2006. it keeps comming back. what d

this is on my laptop. how do i get rid of it forever. my antivirus does not find it. systemdoctor2006 is an antivirus software itself but i think it is a trojan. help me please



I go to add and remove and take out a program called systemdoctor2006. it keeps comming back. what do i do.?bmw



Scan for viruses/adware/spyware in safe mode.



EDIT:



That program put something in the regristry that made it keep coming back. You should also scan the registry for thtat.



I go to add and remove and take out a program called systemdoctor2006. it keeps comming back. what do i do.?free adware remover



Use a program that takes out spy ware and add ware.You may find these programs at www.download.com. These programs will take out the spy ware and add ware that are in your laptop and stop system doctor from reappearing.
Ok, first make sure you have the very newest virus update for your computer, and run it again, if it doesn't pick it up, sorry to say but your going to have to format your hard drive. just make sure to save all your music, pictures and any other files you want, and if your not comfy then don't do it, but I had similar things on my system and just finally had to format c, there was no other way to get rid of the programs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment