Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Need help connecting my Wii to the internet?

I'm using a Nintendo Wifi USB connector, with my Windows XP Laptop. I have the internet protocol on the USB connector's settings set to auto-obtain IP and DNS, have tried changing that and it still doesn't work.



I've downloaded the latest software, I've uninstalled and reinstalled until my hands were sore, I've turned off all antivirus software that I possibly can (I think Norton's still somewhat running, but I've tried everything and can't stop it).



Now, the problem: When I connection test, my computer says the wii is recieving full signal, right up till the end. Yet, always, up on my TV screen there pops a message saying the followng:



Error code: 52042



Unable to connect to the internet. Please see the wii operations manual,



... So what can I do!?



Need help connecting my Wii to the internet?free spyware



Call the tech support phone number on the Wii box. I had a problem with my remotes connecting a bit back, and I have to say that it was the best tech support experience I have ever had over the phone. It was an actual person, not an automated robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment