Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My computer doesn't play any sounds. Anyone have the solution?

I麓ve tried to reinstall the plug and play software device enumerator and I have installed new audio drivers several times, but nothing seems to work and if I open the control panel and check sounds and devices properties, it says "no audio device" although if I tab into the hardware button, it says all devices are working properly. I do not have the windows XP CD so I can麓t reinstall all the components. I have no idea how it happened. A month ago I opened my pc and could not hear any sound whatsoever, it could be a virus, but I have antivirus software installed, so please if anyone have a solution for this problem, I would be very greatful. Thanks a lot!



My computer doesn't play any sounds. Anyone have the solution?computers



It may be that your device has broken. It sounds as though it is not installed properly though. These things can be difficult to fix, so i would ask a computer shop to have a look. Do you know any computer geeks?



My computer doesn't play any sounds. Anyone have the solution?hijack this



You may need a new sound card.First make sure that your old one is seated all the way.Unplug your tower then press the start switch.this drains the capacitors..then before you go into the case be sure to touch the metal frame to get rid of any static electricity.Check if there is a loose jumper wire that fell off.Look at the sound card and check if the end clips are laying down.If they are just press down on the top edge of the card.You will here and feel the card snap into place.The clips will be locked in the up positron when every thing is right. Are the speaker wires in the right place?Are the volume controls on the CD player turned on.you could get anew sound card at Walmart and if that wasn't the problem you can return it. If it was you will have new drivers for the new card. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment