Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have Norton 360 and all my security is working properly but on any browser i get annoying pop-ups.

Right now the only Web Browser i have installed in my computer is IE7. I used to have Firefox but it also kept getting popups and popunders.I also had Maxthon but it run like a turtle and it freezes alot. I always get popups to get an antivirus or sometimes ebay just popups out of knowhere.



(Oh yeah plz give me a good answer don't tell me any of this)



If you鈥檙e seeing popups no matter what you are doing, you鈥檝e got spyware or adware installed. In most cases the removal of these programs is very easy and will also improve your computers performance.



If you鈥檙e using antivirus software, make sure it鈥檚 up to date and scan your entire PC. If you鈥檙e not yet using any.



Because i have my Norton 360 up to date and have done like a million scans but my browser always gets pop ups.



If i had spyware or a virus my Norton 360 would already have detect it but nothing ever changes i keep getting popups and i can't find an answer why.



I have Norton 360 and all my security is working properly but on any browser i get annoying pop-ups.?antivirus download



What makes you think that Norton 360 detects ALL malware?



Last time I checked, just because it has a very high detection rate, doesn't mean it will absolutely find everything.



First go into Safe Mode and do a scan, instructions here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial... . If that doesn't work, get another scanner.



If you're going to insist that Norton 360 is a panacea and can't understand why nothing's being detected go do some homework. Experts recommend having at least 2 anti-malware applications so where one program won't find something the other one will.



I don't care if you don't like this answer, at least it's not my fault you're stubborn and your PC security has nothing to do with me. I am simply helping because I feel an obligation to help people that got a malware problem because I had one too. Go to http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/ax/ and get it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment