Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Issue on Trojan Horse?

Hi, I just got my computer reformatted because there was a Trojan Horse that infected my PC last time and I would like to know what kind it is?



It is not transferable by e-mail, and it only goes into the system files, and then corrupts Norton Antivirus or any other antivirus software.



That's it, I'm not going to www.serials.ws anymore. They are fake, and when you open it, some may say, that if you want to download some sort of serial generator. Please send this into your friends and collagues, never visit serails.ws again!



I visited that site because I looked for a serial number for Alcohol 120%.



Issue on Trojan Horse?antivirus software



Well it's kind of your own fault that you got the virus. With the info you gave I can't give a name of the virus but you shouldn't be looking for free serial numbers anyway. IT'S ILLEGAL!!



Issue on Trojan Horse?computer virus



Well if you ever have that problem again,uninstall nortons,because it's crap,and download nod32,install it,run scan and fix,then uninstall,download avast home edition and run it.Costs you nothing and i don't have problems with trogans.If you want to buy nod 32 then keep it,as it is the best by far.
why did you reformatted? don't you have antivirus?

No comments:

Post a Comment