Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is anyone having problems logging into Yahoo Mail Beta because of a virus?

When I tried to log into Yahoo Mail Beta my antivirus software said that access to the file was denied because of a detected virus. Later, it said that the situation had been resolved and the virus was deleted. So, I tried logging in again, and it said that a virus has been detected and access to the file was denied. Is this a problem with my computer or with Yahoo, or does one of my emails have a virus attached to it? I don't know much about this kind of stuff so any help would be appreciated. I have Norton Antivirus if that helps.



Is anyone having problems logging into Yahoo Mail Beta because of a virus?anti virus protection



Hi,



You should use "Noadware".This software is very very effective.I don't have any more problems with spyware/pop-up or virus since I used this software.Now,you can download and try "Noadware" for FREE.Check it out here:



http://ez-mart.biz/noadware.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment