Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How do I get rid of indt2.sys and andt.sys?

Recently I submitted a question about having malware or a virus that causes my computer to sometimes play audio on its own. My antivirus program hadn't detected anything, but people suggested that I use a trial version of Kaspersky and it definitely caught a problem. There are two files which appear to install themselves, indt2.sys and andt.sys and although I have tried quarintine, denying the function, and going in via safe mode and deleting the files, they always come back within a few moments. I'm assuming that means some startup file I have is responsible, but they all check out with the antivirus software I've been using. Thanks again!



How do I get rid of indt2.sys and andt.sys?antivirus protection



Hello,



It sounds like you are infected with a trojan. So I think you are having a hard time because trojan's are not exactly viruses. So most anti-virus programs will not remove them, because they do not see them as viruses.



A couple of month's back I suffered a nasty trojan infection. It completely screwed my computer up. Every time I would get on the internet I would get blasted with pop-up after pop-up.



It got so bad, I thought I would have to get a new computer. So out of frustration I called Geek Squad. They wanted $200 to Look at my computer, and that didn't include fixing it. No Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment