Saturday, June 19, 2010

A software to keep tab of computer use by children.?

Worry of a single parent. I don't know what my kid does with computer and net all day long when I am gone for my work.



I tried to install a few key logger program, but my Norton Antivirus removes them instantly. I am not a comuter geek who knows how to change settings on my Antivirus.



Can anyone tell me which is best - better program and how to let it work simultaniously while running Nortan.



A software to keep tab of computer use by children.?live update



I have heard good things about NetNanny. It costs around 40 bucks for a one year license.



A software to keep tab of computer use by children.?norten



You can use the free verison of www.freeshield.com/ . If you have Norton Internet Security 2005 then you may enable the Parental Control by double-clicking on the Norton Icon and then clicking On in front of Parental Control.
Sorry I don't know of any software and not too computer savvy but just discovered that I can pull up the history of how our home computer is being used. I was lucky to speak to local police and an agency looking out for the safety of children in general. You can call an agency in your community %26 I'm sure they'll be able to recommend a program to you. Better yet, ask the tech person at your child's school, they are aware of a lot of safety programs because it's one of their major concerns when students are on the internet %26 there's no 1 on 1 supervising individual searching

No comments:

Post a Comment