Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can anyone tell me the solution to this virus?

Whenever i type on any text document in my computer, various alphabets start getting typed by themselves. i think its some kind of virus. i have a symantec full version9.0.0.338 2004 vrsion antivirus software which i keep live updating now and then. i am amatuer in computers and cannot afford a new antivirus as of now. any suggestions what shud i do? also please let me know if you know any good online free antivirus that may help me. i have tried "house on call"



Can anyone tell me the solution to this virus?house call



Try scanning EVERYTHING. Download avast!, AVG Free, Ad-Aware, and Spybot Search %26 Destroy (can all be found online) and scan everything with them. Download HijackThis!, scan (they have instructions on website), and give the log to experts like The Tech Guys http://forums.thetechguys.com/showthread... who will look for the virus for you for free.



Visit this page on my website: http://theworldofpink.myfxh.com/?p=67 for more information on downloading the programs and using them (it was on a different virus though, so don't follow all the instructions, just the program use).



Good luck!



Can anyone tell me the solution to this virus?matchless



First I would download AVG virus checker.. it is free... run it.. and see what it comes up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment