Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hey im having alot of trouble with my MSN messenger and other downloading programs please please hel

You see my computer has been recently affected by viruses but i have taken care of that but when it was affected so in that panic i accepted a message that i cant remember from where it was and it said that MSN messenger and MP3 Rocket(files sharing software) is tyring to access the internet so i clicked the tab saying block the access. Now i am not able to sign in to MSN Live messenger and cant download any music from my software some people say that check your proxy settings and some say check your firewall settings and i want some good solutions so please i would be thankfull to you if u help me out and if possible also recommend me a good antivirus software to download



THANKS ALOT



Hey im having alot of trouble with my MSN messenger and other downloading programs please please help me!!!!?nortan antivirus



the best antivirus software is here this, and fz the scan in your computer that you will remove the virus ..



http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates



don't use avast and not also the avg, healthy very bad



I live in the brazil, and I work with software, and I know well which is the best ..



excuse the words, I don't speak good English



any doubts you add me in the msn



nando.mart@hotmail.com



I wait to have helped you ...



kisss.. :]



Hey im having alot of trouble with my MSN messenger and other downloading programs please please help me!!!!?nortonantivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment