Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help me please, It's a virus!!!!!!?

I scanned my computer for safety purposes and it showed a virus named 'JS/Psyme'. Now please tell me whether it is harmful annd how can I remove it from my PC.



Also , I have AVG antivirus, it never detect the torjan virus. Now please suggest me some other powerful antivirus software that could detect every minor virus too. Please help me out.



Thank You.



Help me please, It's a virus!!!!!!?adware



(1) Turn off System Restore (This prevents viruses that store themselves in archived restore paths from replicating) Do this by 'Right Clicking on My Computer'-%26gt;'Click Properties'-%26gt;'System Restore Tab'-%26gt;'check the box'



(2) Run an Antivirus and A spyware/Adware remover. If you don't have one, you can download a free one from the list below.



(3) If these don't work, or there are files that cannot be removed, then Try one of the Virus/Trojan Stingers below



(4) If you still have a problem, Run Hijack this! from TrendMicro (http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/...



and 'Do a system scan and save a log file', then email the log file to the.bearded.amish@gmail.com and I can further advise you as well as update Joint Effort 3 to remove your infection.



(5) Make sure you turn System Restore Back on when your problem is resolved.



Virus/Trojan Stingers:

No comments:

Post a Comment