Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please recomend me a good free antivirus software for my window vista?

i tried the free avg version but i heard it slows down



the cpu...and not very good..so please recomend me a good one..thank u so much.......



Please recomend me a good free antivirus software for my window vista?network security



we use one care awesome and how about vista nice



Please recomend me a good free antivirus software for my window vista?norton internet security



I was going to recommend AVG i had it and it was very good for freeware
AVG Free
avg is best who told you to that avg slow down your computer



no its not true try avg
get lime wire and download Norton anti-virus it gives you a full free copy for a year.
Avast home edition. I am not sure it is working on Vista, but try it. Good luck.
AVG is fast free and efficient.
[ WHAT I USE ]



Arovax Shield - [2007-04-26 | Freeware | 1.9 Mb | Win XP/2K | 30269 | 4.34 ]



Automatically monitors your PC for unwanted Spyware.



[ WHAT I USE ]



http://www.majorgeeks.com/Arovax_Shield_...



CallingID Link Advisor - [2006-10-25 | Freeware | 3.2 Mb | Win All | 2656 | 3.6 ]



Checks links in a browser, email and instant messenger before you follow them.



[ WHAT I USE ]



http://www.majorgeeks.com/CallingID_Link...

No comments:

Post a Comment