Saturday, June 19, 2010

Slow internet surfing why? my cpu is clean already?

DO friday nights always have SLOW internet SURFING??????



1. I dnt know what is wrong but last week my laptop(1 month old) was surfing the net at great speeds like 1-2 secs per page!!



and today i've noticed my laptop is surfing pages at about 10-20 secs per page WHAT GIVES?????



I already CLEANED my laptop of viruse, spyware, and checked and cleaned the registry and I have



dsl internet with 54 mbps router i dnt know why my cpu is surfing slow why?



The only change i did to my laptop was removing my old antivirus software which was NORton antivirus



and i REPLACED it with AGV antivirus is that the reason or something else??? PLEASE help im annoyed thankyou



Slow internet surfing why? my cpu is clean already?free antivirus



when many people use the internet at the same time, it gets slow. nothing you can do about it.



you can try moving the laptop closer to the wireless source



what is your internet speed?



some speeds are slow no matter what.



Slow internet surfing why? my cpu is clean already?internet



A lot of factors can play into a slow internet connection but here are some things you need to check which you may have forgotten.



Make sure you don鈥檛 have a load of programs running in the background, particularly ones that use an Internet connection. P2P programs like Limewire and Kazaa often cause extreme bogging and slowness.

No comments:

Post a Comment