Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I connect Internet trough my wireless Network Connection?

few days ago I installed a Antivirus software since I had some big popup problems, I have a wireless Network at home and tried to go online after I removed some Trojans, viruses and exe. programs from my computer, since then I can not connect to the Internet anymore and am also not able to restore my wireless connection settings in my NETWORK CONNECTION under ADVANCE since it doesn't let me enter advance.



Now I don't know if I have removed any windows components by mistake or is that because of the antivirus program ( I actually tried to disable AntiVirus Program and Firewall and tried it but still doesn't work) I don't know if I have to restore Windows but I would need to go to the Microsoft website and I can't access the Internet.



How can I connect Internet trough my wireless Network Connection?husqvarna



It seems your issue is caused by port blocking. Mostlikely port 80. Uninstalled, not disable , all of your 3rd party security s/w and try again.



Some 3rd party security s/w could still work on the background eventhough you have all of them disabled. That is why you need to remove/uninstall them.



Make sure you have the CD or know on how to reinstall them back after everything is back to normal.



How can I connect Internet trough my wireless Network Connection?microsoft office



If i were you id first start by uninstalling your wireless programs/hardware and start over by installing drivers and then the wireless card just to be sure you haven't removed anything in that respect...a fresh start helps narrow down the possibilities especially with easy to do hardware/software

No comments:

Post a Comment