Sunday, September 20, 2009

Problems with Norton AntiVirus?

I have the latest antivirus software installed on my Dell PC, and I just recieved a warning that I am at risk and vulnerable to another attack (the red "x"). I have everything running on Automatic LiveUpdate, but it seems like my "Antivirus software" has been turned off. If I have everything running on automatic live update, then how can my software get "turned off?"



I tried to click on "FIX NOW" in the Security Center, and then followed the prompts on my screen, but somehow that didn't work for me. :(



Can anyone help? Winner gets 10 points from me. :)



Problems with Norton AntiVirus?norton 360



I get this a lot with my security software too - when fix now doesn't work manually start the update.



Problems with Norton AntiVirus?photoshop



live update only refers to getting updated virus definitions from Norton, has no relation to your current setup status. I doubt your program has been turned off, but anyway try a restart on the pc. I used to have Norton, but now ive got macafee free from my isp. They want me to buy a personal information protector and tell my the same thing as yours is telling you...its a ploy in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment