Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Anti virus software making my low configuaration p.c. speed low what can i do?

some antivirus softwares (avasta) running backside when i am browsing ,it's making my p.c speed low , how i use antivirus without making my p.c speed low , which antivirus is best .there is any use of CLEAN UP DISK ,WINDOWS WASHER



Anti virus software making my low configuaration p.c. speed low what can i do?vincent



I'd suggest you check with Better Techs, I was having problems on my computer, and they remoted in, worked with me on the issues, and did an extensive cleanup of my computer, for a reasonable price. What was great about it was I didn't have to take the computer in, or have some stranger come in my home.



Anti virus software making my low configuaration p.c. speed low what can i do?adware remover



Try AVG it's free there's a link here http://www.basicspywaretips.com/freeviru...
I use AVAST and haven't had any problems with speed, but I have heard others say that they have with different anti-virus programs, I guess it's just a matter of finding one that works for you.



You could check out this site for a list of trustworthy anti-virus programs. Also includes a list of rogue programs to steer clear of.



http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti...



Ccleaner is a great cleanup tool, with that you can clean up temp. files, save/remove certain cookies etc... take a look at your startup menu and delete anything you don't need running when you connect, and it has it's own add/remove programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment