Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Antivirus??

I've just about finishd building my new PC and if I do say so myself...its really really good. As this is my own PC and I've put alot of money into it I really want it to live for a long time. What do you guys recommend for antivirus software (I HATE Norton)???



Cheers Guys



Antivirus??virus scanner



AVG free from Grisoft or Avast4home are both free and very good.



Antivirus??anti virus software



NOD 32 ANTIVIRUS,,,,, DO A RESEARCH SO YOU CAN COMPARE
I have Webroot Spy Sweeper w/ Antivirus. It works like a charm.
I strongly suggest Avast!



It is free (register every 14months) and it is lightweight, nothing like Norton.



http://www.avast.com
AVG
well the two things i am going to suggest aren't really anti-virus, but they work for my file server i built. i use ad-aware and spybot. i also use nortons, but you hate it. do a search on google. i am sure there are better anti-virus then nortons. also make sure you have a firewall in place. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment