Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How do I take software off of my computer?

I have expired antivirus software on my computer and it keeps popping up saying that I need new software. (I have new antivirus on my pc, but not the old kind.) Well, I tried going to "set program access and defaults," but when I try to remove the software, nothing happens. How can I get this off of my computer?



How do I take software off of my computer?virus removal



When adding new antivirus to a computer, you have to remove your old antivirus program...they will conflict with each other...



How do I take software off of my computer?anti virus protection



You need to go to the add/remove section in control panel. Once in there click on the icon and enter add/remove. from there find it and uninstall it.



If that doesnt work find the program in program files c:/program files/antivirus and then find the uninstall icon and double click that
Go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, and uninstall it from there, if it does not appear there, then go to Program Files on the Hard Drive usually C: By Default, and look into it's folder there, and find the Uninstall Icon, and Double Click on that. Good Luck
Goto Add/Remove programs from Control Panel. Select the program and click uninstall..

No comments:

Post a Comment