Sunday, September 20, 2009

I need to install antivirus software on my pc but when i try to read my emails it wont let me help?

If you have already install the anti-virus i would suggest you un-install it and start all-over again and also make sure after installation is complete it is important to re-boot your computer



I need to install antivirus software on my pc but when i try to read my emails it wont let me help?liveupdate



which antivirus program are you using?



I need to install antivirus software on my pc but when i try to read my emails it wont let me help?nortin



You may have to go to settings or tools on the antivirus program and make sure the email settings is correct or go here and download AVG and it works with all emails and it one of the best ones on web.It is free,fast and works great.99% of the people on here @ yahoo q%26a recommend AVG.
open the anti software,



uncheck the email scan option.



dont 4get to rate !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment