Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Antivirus question?

I recently bought Trend Micro Interent Security and just in the month I have had it I have got 2 viruses on my one computer. Does anyone have this antivirus software and if so do you find it to not protect like it should? Esp after paying $50 for it.



Antivirus question?trojan



some viruses dont do anything, but some do, on my dell, i have a program (Avast!) to take off viruses when i get them. the onlything you should worry about is not taking them off



Antivirus question?abtuvurys 2005



AVG antivirus is better. It is also free.
anti virus programs can only stop/disinfect known viruses. If a new virus is released that it doesn't recognize just yet then there is not much it can do about it, this is the same for ALL anti virus progams. Trend Micro is one of the leading AV's so I wouldn't worry too much about that quality of the one you bought



What I would worry about is the fact you are getting viruses, either stop downloading files from P2P, stop opening virus laden emails or stop accepting IM's from strangers. Also, get yourself a firewall if you don't have one, this helps!
I don't have it but I got a good idea what's happenin, your machine is probaly not really compatible with it. Sometimes it trail and error. Believe me I have tried every computer virus check PC doctor ect , and you know what I found out that there is one that totally freaks out my machine not just one a few as soon as this happens I go straight to add/remove programs and delete it I have experience you can rely on it sounds that the machine just is not compatible with this program it can happen, my suggestion is try try again

No comments:

Post a Comment