Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My mcaffee antivirus scanner seems to be outdated, how do i update it in my desktop pc....?

I dont have an internet access in my pc and i wonder how could i update my antivirus scanner. Could i update it by copying the 'Network associates' folder of an updated mcaffee antivirus software?



My mcaffee antivirus scanner seems to be outdated, how do i update it in my desktop pc....?suzuki



1. go to www.mcafee.com



2. Click on "downloads" (left side of screen)



3. Agree to their crap



4. Click on virus scanner updates.



5. Click on the "SUPER DAT" tab.



6. It's an 18 MB file... save it to a USB flash drive or burn it to a CD.



7. Put that CD/USB drive in the target computer, copy it to the desktop (it will not run off CD directly) and run it.



8. Give me 10 points. :)



My mcaffee antivirus scanner seems to be outdated, how do i update it in my desktop pc....?virus



Hello ,I`m Don. Your McAfee security may have elapsed its period of cover . I would bring up McAfee and enter their site .You will find provision to renew a contract . Better still visit PC World / Maplin Stores and you could well get a great deal,with best coverages . Best look arond . These security systems are virtually self loading ,with just a little prompting when asked ,All best Don
is your supscripption current? if yes then there should be a virus definition update option
You may need to subscribe again:



www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=beachbru...
well, just delete the old Mcaffee file...



Then type in google pack on the internet, ad find the google pack from google...



It has antivirus, Picasa(photo software), and other add ons to help your computer for free...



So try it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment